LIVE AGENTS READY TO PROCESS YOUR ORDER 7 DAYS A WEEK!
All the benefits of a real business/office address without the huge cost.
1. What services does mybusinessaddress.ie provide?
Mybusinessaddress.ie provides a real brick-and-mortar professional Dublin city virtual office address, registered office address and a confidential daily mail scanning and forwarding service. Our services offer all the benefits of having a permanent business address at a very low cost and eliminates the need to pay for dedicated commercial space.
2. What is a registered office address?
A registered office address is a legal requirement when incorporating a limited company because It is the official and primary address at which legal notices will be delivered by the government and other relevant bodies.
3. Who uses our services?
Our services are used by many different types of companies, professionals, trademen and home based businesses from Dublin and from counties outside of Dublin. They are also used by overseas entities that require an Irish business address.
4. If I sign up to mail forwarding or scanning when will I receive my mail?
It is absolutely up to you. We will redirect your mail following your exact instructions, it could be daily, weekly, monthly and so on or we could simply hold on to it until you request it. All mail that is redirected will be repackaged and relabelled with your choosen address. It will also not display any reference to mybusinessaddress.ie except a return postal address and eircode. The contents of all your mail will be scanned and emailed to you on receipt. (T's&C's apply)
5. I am unsure if I have the correct ID documents in order to be approved by mybusinessaddress.ie.
If you are unsure that you have the correct ID documents before paying for any of services provided by mybusinessadddress.ie, it is always best to email us in advance before making any payment. (T's&C's apply)
6. Where can I use my virtual office address package & what address do I use?
"Your Company Name" together with "Our Prestigious Business Address at Bolton House" can be used on your companies stationery, vehicle livery, website and any other marketing material that will help you enhance your corporate identity and ensure that you convey a professional image at all times. It can also be used as your companies official registered office address. Our offices are a physical brick-and-mortor office building comprising of numerous high profile office suites and reception area.
7. Can I collect my mail in person?
Yes, however collection is strictly by appointment with 24hr advanced notice required.
Mail collections are between 10am to 4pm but this may vary. Closed for lunch 1-2pm daily
8. Can I subscribe to the mail scanning or mail forwarding services and not the Virtual Office Address package?
Unfortunately you will have to subscribe to the virtual office address package before availing of any of the other services provided by mybusinessaddress.ie
9. Why choose Ireland when forming a company?
Low corporation tax rate of only 12.5% and 6.25% for research and development. The 2012 Business Environment ranking of the Economist Intelligence unit placed Ireland 11th globally out of 82 countries, naming it as one of the most attractive business locations in the world. Furthermore, Forbes named Ireland as the best country in Europe in which to do business (Source: IDA).
10. Is mybusinessaddress.ie a secure website if I order online?
Yes, mybusinessaddress.ie is 100% compliant and SSL certified. SSL is the backbone of a secure Internet as it protects your sensitive information as it travels across the world's computer networks. It also provides privacy, critical security and data integrity for both website and the end users personal information.
11. How does mybusinessaddress.ie process my payment?
All payments whether you are paying monthly or annually by credit/debit card or by PayPal are processed securely and independently using either Stripe or PayPal gateways, so we never ever get to see, handle or store any of your payment details which you have submitted.
12. How long does it take for me to set up my Virtual Office Address account online?
It only takes approximately 10 minutes to complete our online application form with fast approval. (T's&C's apply)
13. What are the prices?
• Virtual Office Address Package Price €19.99 billed monthly or €199 billed annually.
• Virtual Office Address Package + Unlimited Mail Scanning Price €29.99 billed monthly or paid in advance €299 billed annually.
• Virtual Office Address Package + Mail Forwarding €19.99 billed monthly or paid in advance €149 billed annually. (T's&C's apply)
14. What is the cost of mail forwarding nationally?
All mail forwarding account holders are provided with €30 postal credit which is already included in the annual and monthly price plans which can easily be topped up online when credit is running low. (Account holders will be notified in advance by mybusinessaddress.ie that their account requires extra credit).
(A 0.20c surcharge will be applied to all postal mail items redirected).
Important note: To help reduce costs for our clients, one standard C5 envelope can hold up to 4 individual mail items.
15. Can I use mybusinessaddress.ie as my residential address?
No, the services provided by mybusinessaddress.ie are strictly for business use and cannot be used as your residential address.
If you are in the process of forming a new company or establishing a new identity in Ireland, we can accept your CRO and VAT number at a later date.
We strive to be best at what we do, and to demonstrate it we have live agents ready to help you seven days a week!
Aughrim Lane Business Complex